Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just to get your opinion and comments

$20130831_160641.jpg

Attachments

• $20130901_162223.jpg
    $20130901_162223.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 94
The girl, or the photo? Very ambiguous pose. Excellent lighting! Very good!

Thank you designer

The lighting is great, just wish her facial expression matches the fun you were having with her hair.

Thanks to both of you.

Yeah, love the lighting, tones, and balance with background, but I feel that you maybe should have snapped a few more shots with the concept to get that "one" that just comes together head and shoulders over all others. Sometimes it never comes, though. :(

Yes, right. I have a much better one for the expression, but the back lighting was not good at all, unfortunately. That will be for a next session, I guess.

Well... no :mrgreen:

I understand that you may not like the square, but IMHO croping that way precisely remove the tension. There is no more space around the model and it is centered, so, IMHO, it is flatter than the original. But this does not mean that the original was good either.

Well... no :mrgreen:

I understand that you may not like the square, but IMHO croping that way precisely remove the tension. There is no more space around the model and it is centered, so, IMHO, it is flatter than the original. But this does not mean that the original was good either.

De gustibus non est disputandum

There is no curse on something being centered

Right, and I even appreciate centering, but on this one my feeling is that it does not call for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back