Royal Pavilion

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This has to be about the best angle to photograph the pavilion, as head on in the background is a big horrible block of flats.

Prince Regent Home by Dave, on Flickr

Is this in Brighton Dave?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi mate, yes this in Brighton the front part has scaffolding all round it so had to take it from the back.

Nice one! I see what you mean about Brighton being a great spot for photographers. Great architecture as well as water.

Too bad about that tangle of tree on the right side of the frame. Really messes up the composition. Not your fault of course. I guess it was a choice between being straight on with the framing or moving to get rid of the intrusion. All I can think of is trimming that F'ing tree. ;)

Nice one! I see what you mean about Brighton being a great spot for photographers. Great architecture as well as water.

There are some really nice places here to take a photo of.

Too bad about that tangle of tree on the right side of the frame. Really messes up the composition. Not your fault of course. I guess it was a choice between being straight on with the framing or moving to get rid of the intrusion. All I can think of is trimming that F'ing tree. ;)

When I am in town next I will take a shot head on just to show what it`s like.

Most reactions

Back