jwdphotography.com
R.jpg

O.jpg

Y.jpg

G.jpg

B.jpg

I.jpg

V2.jpg

I am in love... (With this series here!)
But please help me understand the title. I got as far as Rose for the R, but other than that?
O? Ocker?
Y? Yarn?
G? Green! (I would think :scratch: )
B? Blue?
I? Indigo?
V? ??

I agree with LaFoto here. A wonderful series, but other than the rose and cactus… What are we looking at?

Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet
Unless of course i've got it wrong unto your intentions... ROYGBIV is the acronym given to children to learn the colours of the rainbow.
Oh, i like the photos too by the way. All really clean and sharp.

stingray said:
Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet
Unless of course i've got it wrong unto your intentions... ROYGBIV is the acronym given to children to learn the colours of the rainbow.
You got it ;)

The photos are: Rose, a sculpture, a modern art thing from Houston, algae covered rocks, a cactus, water in a fountain, the vent on an air conditioner.

Thanks guys, I've been meaning to do this series for quite some time now :D

awesome idea joe, on a whole the series is really cool... the last is definitely my favorite, you have such an amazing eye for these type of shots. The first one doesn't strike me as abstract enough for the series... maybe a different angle on the petals or just more of a macro shot/tighter crop... just a thought. but i'm always impressed with your abstracts and really enjoyed this "study"... :thumbup:

What a great idea!
I knew right away what you were saying...
I think the rose is not abstract enough for
the rest of the series, but all in all I think the
pictures are quite crisp and very well put together! :)

I had a flashback to science class!! But I knew immediately what you meant!

I like the yellow best ... it made me dizzy while scrolling down!

VIBGYOR it is! and what a wonderful series Joe!
beautiful study :D love the results..
thanks for sharing :D :D :D

they are amazing Joe! :) it is interesting how the world is beautiful thru macro lens or/and macro photography. We usually pay attention to the things that are around - building, nature, people... but rarely we look at those tiny things which fill our world... great pictures!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back