Ruby in White

nice.. but so much dead space....

vertical.... with the top of her head and her chin.. and about a 3/4 to 1/4 ratio on Ruby to White

MORE RUBY... Less White! (she is quite the lovely child, after all!) :p

Love it.

Definitely not typical but not that new. Either way, I love it.

Including the amount of dead space.

nice.. but so much dead space....

vertical.... with the top of her head and her chin.. and about a 3/4 to 1/4 ratio on Ruby to White

MORE RUBY... Less White! (she is quite the lovely child, after all!) :p

Ha ha...I can't win. I post a picture a while back, more vertical with less dead space and I get told to add some space for her to look into. Now I take a picture with the space built in and I have to crop it! ha ha!

No, seriously...thanks. And I knew someone would pick up on the chin...some people like to see chins still attached. :)

I may yet try the crop.

Cheers

Love it.

Definitely not typical but not that new. Either way, I love it.

Including the amount of dead space.

I'm sure there's not much new in Photos. But it was new to me. :)

Glad you like it...I think I do, too. Including the dead space. ;)

But it was new to me.

Sounds good enough to me.

After all, most of us are only trying to please ourselves.

And I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm just one of those very cynical people who hasn't really seen anything new in the art world since the 17th century :lmao:

But it was new to me.

Sounds good enough to me.

After all, most of us are only trying to please ourselves.

And I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm just one of those very cynical people who hasn't really seen anything new in the art world since the 17th century :lmao:

Yeah, I know. I didn't read it in a bad way. :)

And you're correct...there is very little that we can do that hasn't been done, if not in photography, then a version was done in other arts. As you say, we please ourselves. It is also nice when it pleases others. :)

Not saying I don't like it as it is... I do! But we all have our preferences... :)

Most reactions

Back