Rudolop Has An Attitude!

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That is one patient dog! :lol: Very clever.

We found her shades a few weeks ago in a shop in TN, first chance to try them out. Surprisingly she liked wearing them.

Nice set, that must've been fun doing. I was going to make a John Lennon remark but Dean beat me to it and I don't want to appear to be "1-upping" him. His comment was similar to mine, anyway. BTW, Rudolph wants his nose back now, Sadie Mae. :icon_rendeer:

Rudolph wants his nose back now, Sadie Mae

Thanks!!! It was a fun, quick, and easy. Half a dozen shots, and a few mins post it was done. The red nose was added post, as I learned a valuable lesson a few years ago. Cheap red lipstick can outlast barn paint!!!!!!!!! We used some cheap bright red lipstick to make Valentine kisses. What a PITA to get off, poor DIL went around with bright red lips for a week after.............:biglaugh:

Nice.

Try that with a cat.

Love! Sadie has the attitude down. Did you paint the red on her nose in post?

Love! Sadie has the attitude down. Did you paint the red on her nose in post?

Yup, DW threw out the cheap red lipstick (aka barn paint) after the last fiasco. Used a blank layer set to overlay, then used a brush with an opacity of 25 to layer in the red, so as to not hide the texture of the skin on the nose.

@zombiesniper thank you for the kind words. As to saint she's a Brittany, about 50% Angel, 50% little Devil, though there are days when she leans more to the latter.

Most reactions

Back