What's new

Ruff

PrestonS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
11
Location
Detroit
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Few recent shots I've made. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

#1 -
6151380189_ccda629cc5_b.jpg


#2 - I like this one
6151925964_322fa7682a_b.jpg


#3 - Tried to use the tiles to drawn you in to her face.
6151929118_e7fe71b23f_b.jpg


#4 - My favorite
6151378187_48ede3b26a_b.jpg
 
#4 is the best......
 
The dogs are beautiful! My only concern is the 2nd photo... IMO... My eyes don't agree with the out-of-focus paw but in-focus head. All the others are wonderful, though. I'd have to agree that #4 is the best, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom