What's new

Rumored Olympus E-M1X - New Photos?

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Messages
7,487
Reaction score
3,602
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Latest rumor with photos here: (FT4) Are these the first leaked image of the new E-M1X??? - 43 Rumors

Seems like an interesting approach, but that price tag of $3,000 has me scratching my head. I get it that they're aiming for wildlife and sports photographers, so I'm not their target consumer.

The AI autofocus sounds neat.

I just want a Pen-F mark ii, which I don't know if/when that'll come out. According to rumors, it will be next year or so, but GAS is not patient by any means.
 
Yeah, definitely, it's a huge camera. When I put a grip on my EM1, I get a similar size. Great when I need a vertical grip, but I'm not the target market of this newly designed camera. I wouldn't want to carry that around on vacation, LOL.

I really hope it comes in at a price much less than the rumors say.
 
It's uglier than these? Seems about on par with them.

Compact Camera Meter

I'm guessing photographers who will buy it care more about the camera's abilities than looks.
 
Too big, way too big
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom