Rumoured Canon 5D Mark IV specs

iso9000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I just stumbled across some speculated MkIV specs -

5D Mark IV rumored specs:
  • 24MP full frame sensor
  • High ISO features, ISO 100-51,200, extended to ISO 50, ISO 102,400, ISO 204,800
  • Dual Pixel CMOS AF III
  • New and more advanced AF system
  • 4k video recording with new video features
  • Anti-flickr technology (seen first on the 7D Mark II)
  • Improved continuous shooting speed
  • To be announced in August, 2015
For me, 4K video doesn't concern me at all. As some of you know, I am trying to decide between buying the MkIII now, or waiting until the MkIV comes out. If these rumored specs are anywhere close to being true, would you rather wait and spend more on the MkIV, or just buy the MkIII with the 24-105mm for a good price?

Last edited:
Honestly you are the one that needs to decide, no one will be able to tell you what to do.

I wouldnt get an old camera.
I wouldnt want the 24-105mm F4, just a slow lens, I would go for the 24-70mm 2.8

But thats me, what is good for you only you know.

Honestly you are the one that needs to decide, no one will be able to tell you what to do.

I wouldnt want the 24-105mm F4, just a slow lens, I would go for the 24-70mm 2.8

I typically wouldn't get an older one either, but because the MkIII is still very good and end of the cycle, I can get it for a much cheaper price. And the 24-105mm just comes with it. I found a deal that is MkIII and 24-105 for $2,599

I typically wouldn't get an older one either, but because the MkIII is still very good and end of the cycle, I can get it for a much cheaper price. And the 24-105mm just comes with it. I found a deal that is MkIII and 24-105 for $2,599
2600$ is a tempting price, maybe its worth getting it then selling the lens and getting the 24-70mm 2.8, the Tamron 24-70mm 2.8 VC should be close to same price as the 24-105mm f4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back