What's new

rundown building.

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
645
Location
the south
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
graff_2.jpg


graff_3.jpg


graff_1.jpg
 
makes me want to go shoot a movie there, diggin it good work
 
The first two have too much out-of-focus stuff in the foreground and no clear area of interest. Moving in closer to part of the scene would have been better. The last one is interesting. This part of the building collapsed into an interesting pattern. Did you walk around and take this from different distances and angles? I have a feeling it might be worth showing more above where the frame ends, or moving in and getting part of the structure as more of an abstract pattern. As it is, I'd be tempted to crop the sides to remove most of the pieces of wood on the left and the empty space on the right. Looks like a place you could spend hours photographing, provided it's safe.
 
Yeah i will probably go back. Is not to far away. I have more pictures i just have to go through them. I really didnt go inside as i was alone and didnt want something to fall on me and nobody know, or a bum jumping me cause he lived there or something. Also its right next to a big electric power station so their are big power lines very close to the building and hard to keep out of the shot.

I will post more pictures and see what you guys think
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom