What's new

Russia photos

eggy900

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
Stafford UK
Just got back from doing some voluntary work in Russia, here are some of my photos...

Russian%20Forest.jpg


Pine%20leaf.jpg


lake%20sparkles.jpg


bridge%20portrait.jpg


Sorry that they're a bit small, i might post bigger ones when i get some more photos online.

I also made a video, primarily of my juggling crew and all the juggling we did. (i'm the one in the blue t-shirt)

http://verticalreality.co.uk/Russia 2005 video.wmv

comments please
 
nice shots.. is the one of the sea taken with a starlight filter or something? The last photo I really like... nice work!
 
well spotted, the sparkles in the river were taken with a cross screen filter
 
just 'bumping' this post back up come on guys, you can make more comments,
 
Love the water shot. First shot I like also..

Steve :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom