GFX 50R
f/8.0
ISO 100
1/500 Sec.
GF45mm F2.8 R WR

35 mm Equivalent

(Processed In LR & PS)

20210320-untitled-8-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

I was intrigued by the title and was not disappointed when I looked. What a fascinating structure and well captured.

Very nice shot of a stunning monument.

Stunning indeed. I've seen other shots of it, but this one seems to accentuate the scale, adding to the mass. The colors on the monument work really well against the blue sky. The only thing that troubles me is the focus in bottom third of the image, compared to the top two thirds.

I never knew that existed.

Gift from Russia.

I love it. The picture is magnificent.

I was intrigued by the title and was not disappointed when I looked. What a fascinating structure and well captured.

@Space Face Glad you weren't disappointed... lol

Very nice shot of a stunning monument.

@Warhorse Thank you, appreciate it...

Stunning indeed. I've seen other shots of it, but this one seems to accentuate the scale, adding to the mass. The colors on the monument work really well against the blue sky. The only thing that troubles me is the focus in bottom third of the image, compared to the top two thirds.

@smoke665 It's due to the Orton effect...

I never knew that existed.

Gift from Russia.

I love it. The picture is magnificent.

@Soocom1 Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it...

Please y'all check out the B&W version in the B&W section of the forum....

Thank you all again!

Cheers,

Enezdez

It looks like the OP used a graduated filter on the upper 2/3ds of the photo. I could be wrong.

Nice shot, though!

Most reactions

Back