What's new

Rust Field

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rusting-Car-Graveyard.jpg

Albion, ILLINOIS

Going back over some old photos and found this one. Taken last September from the side of the road using my old camera, NIKON D70 with a Sigma 12-24mm lens. I am flying back to the American Midwest on Friday for 2 weeks before going onto New York for a week so expect lots of photos from me soon.....:mrgreen:
 
Wow, I see what appears to be a Mid size Marquis way over there on the end, I can't tell you how much trouble I have trying to find those :D



I wonder if it has power doors :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom