What's new

[S] Fuji X100s

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
41
Location
Auburn, AL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a fuji x100s that i'm selling. Its got 7300 clicks and has been recently serviced and brought to spec by Fuji to sell. I'm think $850 shipped is a fair price.

YE9BqyS.jpg

kh4NPSm.jpg

aX3u3ke.jpg

NnkO0uK.jpg
 
Aw, man! I want one of these SOOOOOO bad....However, I don't have the money to spend on one. :(

Good luck with the sale...(If you happen to decide you'd like to trade for a Taylor guitar, let me know. ;) )
 
I'm trying to make a move so I need the money, unfortunately. No trades. :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom