S2000 automotive shots

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.square1photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out and got shots of my buddy Walt's S2000. weather cooperated and didn't get harrassed, it was a good night.
1)

WaltsS2k0029 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
2)

WaltsS2k0012 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
3)

WaltsS2k0008 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
4)

WaltsS2k0007 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
5)

WaltsS2kHDR0002 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
6)

WaltsS2k0004 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
7)

WaltsS2k0017 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
8)

WaltsS2k0019 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
9)

WaltsS2k0021 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
10)

WaltsS2k0022 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
11)

WaltsS2k0024 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
all in all i was happy with the photos and how they came out.

sorry for so many pics.

look pretty good, mb straighten the horizon/garage door lines on the last few?

what lighting setup on your night shots? just the one sb900 flash popped 2x? i literally fail at auto photography but want to get better...

thanks

I used a 3 light setup. 1 vivitar 285 on the front left and right of the car. And then my nikon sb-900 towards the drivers door all shot thru umbrellas. The motor shots I used a AB400 with a 30x60 soft box. interior shots were with the two vivitars thru umbrellas.

the good ol s2k. What a beast! Pictures look damn good. #6? Holy sh!t that looks good! The only thing I can say is it would have looked even better if it were a dead on profile pic.
Maybe bump the exposure a little on the night shots? We lose some detail in the shadow. Nit-picking of course, these photos look really good.

Thanks. I really like how 6 turned out as well. I tried to stay away from the dead on profile pics. last time I photoed my car I wound up doing a ton of profile pics. Too many. So with this one I don't think I did any lol.

I really like: 1,3,5,10,11. I think the backgrounds on 10-11 really compliment the car well.

yeah I had wanted to shoot at that spot for awhile. its litteraly 5 minutes from my house and I pass it several times a week. So when Walt mentioned photos I new his car was the one I wanted to shoot there. Now I need to go take a long drive and find some new spots to hit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back