Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Five this time, thanks for lookin!

_DSC7840pieni.jpg

_DSC7424mvpieni.jpg

_DSC7410pieni.jpg

_DSC7272pieni.jpg

_DSC7918pieni.jpg

Your sharpness in these is great but I think you can definitely improve on your lighting. #1 is the best all around for me (although I've never been a fan of that pose) On the last two you could have benefitted from a reflector to get some more light in the eye furthest from the camera. On the others both eyes in general look too shadowed to me. Watch your highlights in #2 - the lighting is so uneven in that one that I don't think that it is flattering to her face at all. I wouldn't know how to suggest ways to try your lighting set-up in the future, all I can say is how it looks off to me. Hopefully someone else will come along and provide that advice.
Keep up the practicing!

Afree with Ajay but these are alot better then the last of her. Good step forwards!

Agree with the above comments about lighting. As well, I don't think the focus is quite right in some; the last one for instance, the hair to the left is very sharp, but the chin is soft. As well, I think it would help to 'zoom out' a little and have her whole head in the image.

Same here with the too dark left eye on the model. I also would have stopped down the lens and gone for more sharpness, dof be damned since they are so closely cropped.

I’m beginning to like your style, and you have a great rapport with your models.

Some nice shots here... you are definitely improving. Try and light more of her face, otherwise your sharpness and comps are right on.

Most reactions

Back