What's new

Sad Kitty

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
347
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going to take a picture of the sunset outside. I guess my cat beat me to the window. She's not allowed to be up there because we arn't allowed to have pets in our apartment. (sneaky sneaky) But I felt so bad for her, as I know cats like to look out the window. So I thought it was kinda sad, and these pictures sorta bring that out.

Heres two pictures.

1.) I liked this one the best
awwie11.jpg


2.) I only like this cause of the sky
awwie2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom