Sad News...

Such a shame for his family.

I'm a fan - one of his early movies was shot in the neighbourhood I used to live in in Sydney.

i hate it when anyone dies,more when its not their fault

dammit didnt see that!... threads merged.

..oh and for people that havent seen the trailer he plays the joker in the new batman movie... when thats released (if it still is) then alot more people especially youngsters will know who he is.

A Knights Tale...is a favorite of mine.

And for the notoriety and jokes about Brokeback Mountain...it was a very well made movie. Cinematography & score were especially good.

The first time I saw him, in 10 Things I Hate About You, I thought he was a great actor. I've loved his work ever since. This saddens me.

Has anyone else watched him in the movie Candy? Amazing. I thought Brokeback Mountain was incredible too, shows how many lives are affected when you try to be something other than yourself.

The news saddened me.

Did you see the greedy best buy thing? Some best buy, cant remember where, has a table set up that has a sign saying you should buy his movies to remember and honor him and have his movies layed out

Meanwhile the Gaza Strip is once again in turmoil. What we perceive as news worthy is beyond me. Yes he was an amazing actor and yeah he was done too soon. Fact of the matter is this is a tired Hollyweird scenario played out in SoHo. Exploited by the fools at CNN. Now more then ever we need to start understanding media as opposed to being pawns to it.

Of course this is a heart felt thread. And my views are my own. None the less it is important to discuss the media if someone brings it up.

Love & Bass

Meanwhile the Gaza Strip is once again in turmoil. What we perceive as news worthy is beyond me. Yes he was an amazing actor and yeah he was done too soon. Fact of the matter is this is a tired Hollyweird scenario played out in SoHo. Exploited by the fools at CNN. Now more then ever we need to start understanding media as opposed to being pawns to it.

Of course this is a heart felt thread. And my views are my own. None the less it is important to discuss the media if someone brings it up.

Love & Bass

The Gaza what? Stop Trying to hijack this thread! A celebrity is dead people! This is Going to crush out livelihood in ways that those in the middle east could never understand. :( God Bless Hollywood!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back