JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Been spending a lot of time on here!
The jpg seems to have lost some of the smoothness the psd file had. I saw this on my screen as soon as I created it, so it's not Photobucket's fault. This happens occasionally - not sure why.
No longer a newbie, moving up!
I like the texture! it contributes to the gritty, decaying feel that i assume you're going for, given that the name of this thread is 'sad pipe'
Been spending a lot of time on here!
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.