Sadie Had A Birthday

Awe the birthday girl. She is so pretty. She should hook up with my Webster, they would love each other.

Happy Birthday Sadie. She seems like a wonderful companion. I wish you were near so I can meet her. (Correction ... I wish Sadie was nearby so I could meet her ... lol.)

Hmm those looks might be saying stop holding that dumb thing in front of your face and let me eat my birthday treat already!

She's a beautiful dog and lucky she found a home with you.

Awe the birthday girl. She is so pretty. She should hook up with my Webster, they would love each other.

Thanks JC. Sadie is an outgoing free sprit, unlike any other dog we've been around she doesn't seem to be unfriendly toward any other man or critter. Except squirrels and lizards. Lol

Thank you

Happy Birthday Sadie. She seems like a wonderful companion. I wish you were near so I can meet her. (Correction ... I wish Sadie was nearby so I could meet her ... lol.)

Seems to be the story of my life now. Everywhere we go I get upstaged by Sadie Mae.

She's a beautiful dog and lucky she found a home with you.

Thank you. I know others have their favorites and we've had other breeds ourselves which we were crazy over, but there's just something different about a Britt. We've been fortunate to be found twice in our life. It's in the eyes...........

The Eyes Of A Brittany

It’s been said that you don’t find a Britt, this much I believe is true,
like kindred spirits across the universe, they find you.

Be it a chance encounter, or a picture on the internet
the moment your eyes lock you’ll know you’ve met

The brown eyes, that gaze deep into your soul,
hold an understanding beyond mortal control.

They speak in ways not quite understood
but the message is clear if you just would.

Give yourself over to the strange power of the Britt,
resolving to simply revel in the love of it.

To be chosen in such a way is a gift of God to a soul previously adrift,
but now firmly in the grasp, of a beautiful Britt.

In Memory of "Raber's Millennium de Sornay Epagneul", "Millie" – 2000-2014

Most reactions

New Topics

Back