Tony S
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- May 23, 2011
- Messages
- 2,094
- Reaction score
- 598
- Location
- Eatonville, Washington
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Our hearts are aching this morning after losing a neighbor to violence at Mt Rainier yesterday. I did not personally know Margaret Anderson, though she always smiled and said hi as I would go by her house when I was out on a run.
Somehow the mountain always seems to reflect the mood of events going on around it.
Last evening a dark cloud hung over the area...
And this morning dawned bright red as the manhunt for the killer continues...
...
Somehow the mountain always seems to reflect the mood of events going on around it.
Last evening a dark cloud hung over the area...
And this morning dawned bright red as the manhunt for the killer continues...
...