Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1734860170-5.jpg

i might not have even really the safety sign if not mentioned in the title...had to hunt for it.
i think cropping it out would improve the picture, although there really isn't anything interesting going on here.
might be a tad interesting if you cropped everything but the bottom right corner and used it as a graffiti shot.

I like the composition and keen use of negative space. The thirds opening is interesting as it has me wondering... what is going on back there? The man is definitely engaged with the elusive action and intent to watch at least until he is done with the smoke. Graffiti and inexpensive galvanized sheeting makes good use of negative space adding textures. Additionally tells me it may be a neglected part of a city. The worn, neglected sign is a curious symbol. Is it residential sign for apartment complex with pool or is it an industrial warning sign for workers? Poverty feel to it with dirt street, shaded trash on ground, and poor patchwork on fence. The Abundance of sun in the elusive action area suggests it may be a pool in a hotel or housing complex.

Well done Traveler. Love it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back