SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Dec 18, 2006 #1 Does this do anything for anyone? I was gonna delete it..
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Don't delete it! The colours are so nicely muted. Pastel tones. Lovely. Is it a bit of a bank of fog behind that sailing boat?
Don't delete it! The colours are so nicely muted. Pastel tones. Lovely. Is it a bit of a bank of fog behind that sailing boat?
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2006 #3 i never delete any of my images. I keep every one i download off my card, just in case I want to go back and re do some of them.
i never delete any of my images. I keep every one i download off my card, just in case I want to go back and re do some of them.