What's new

[SALE / TRADE] Maxxum 7 + Tamron 70-300 Di LD

salazard666

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
New-Brunswick, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

I want to sale/Trade my Maxxum 7 and my Tamron 70-300 Di LD.

The camera is in perfect working order and very good cosmetic shape.
Only few small scratch on the back pannel ( See picture)

The lense is like brand new. Come with box and all paper
I bought it 5 months ago. No scratch, fungus or any other problems
Glass in perfect shape.

425$ Shipping include (Paypal) or trade for
-Macro 1:1
-Fisheye 6.5 - 8mm (vivitar, Samyang,Bower)
-180mm and + Zoom
- F2.8 Lens




Feel free to MP/Email me for any Offers/Questions

I'm in Canada

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom