What's new

Salem Al Fakir in Gröna Lund Tivoli theme park

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This thread might only be interesting for Hobbes, since outside Sweden this singer is not yet that well-known, I for one hadn't heard about him before, but have now ordered his CD, for I really liked what I heard when I saw him perform live in Gröna Lund in Stockholm the week before last on Friday night!

1.
2792359950_630141cfd4_o.jpg


2.
2792360146_bec9c07a8f_o.jpg


3.
2791509629_5087ba0d53_o.jpg


4.
2792360506_a84e1959c1_o.jpg


5.
2791510023_341f831806_o.jpg


6.
2791510195_8f1ec90a4c_o.jpg


7.
2791510363_c660b63488_o.jpg


8.
2791510575_890eff8cd3_o.jpg


9.
2791510811_875240afed_o.jpg


Live concert photos ... not usually my speciality! But I'm quite happy with the outcome.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
[ame="http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9tuE-lxrWwE&feature=related"]Test_him[/ame]
 
pretty ood photos Corinna...not so keen on #1, #6 and #7 as the microphone is covering his mouth, but all are well exposed. He looks like a Leo Sayer for the 21st century....just took a listen and indeed he is lol.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Thanks for commenting, Roger, and I want this back up for Hobbes to see it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Bumped a second time for Hobbes.
 
Bumped a second time for Hobbes.

lol thanks. well actually I have never heard of him either :p and the music isn't really my type of music. I think the only Swedish group I like is The Cardigans :D sorry lol well the pics are nice though. we have had quite a lot of concerts here during the summer but I didn't know they would have concerts at Grönalund ^^ they are usually at Skansen or some public park
 
Corinna, really nice photos, especially #2. Singer sharp as a tack, smoky background, wow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom