Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2013 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Interesting, but I find it slightly unbalanced. The little bit of sky image left should be cropped IMO.
Interesting, but I find it slightly unbalanced. The little bit of sky image left should be cropped IMO.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks.
runnah Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 14,632 Reaction score 7,563 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I was expecting a salt shaker...
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 #5 runnah said: I was expecting a salt shaker... Click to expand... I have to say, after seeing the tea cups, I was a little surprised myself. Cool picture though with a little cropping for balance
runnah said: I was expecting a salt shaker... Click to expand... I have to say, after seeing the tea cups, I was a little surprised myself. Cool picture though with a little cropping for balance
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 #6 runnah said: I was expecting a salt shaker... Click to expand... You expect too much