What's new

Salty air

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I grabbed this shot walking on the beach last year. In eastern N. Carolina, we have easy access to the Atlantic and it's wonderful views.
By using the perception as I did, I hoped to. steer viewing from near to far. At least that was my intent. I followed the rule of third's (artfully almost) top to bottom but as far as left to right, it's symmetrical.

Nikon D3500
RAW
Nikon DX-AF-S 18-70mm f3.5-4.5D
ISO 100 27mm f8
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0977 (1).webp
    IMG_0977 (1).webp
    424.5 KB · Views: 85

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom