Same stone, different place

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Archangel posted a gravestone similar to this, I really would like to go back and see what the face looks like.

IMG_2693aa.jpg

Hey yea....it is totally similar!.....guess they made a load of em and shipped em around. yea i wanna see what the face is like on the one over here too, have to check it out. Well taken chiller...this looks awsome :thumbup:

Archangel said:
Hey yea....it is totally similar!.....guess they made a load of em and shipped em around. yea i wanna see what the face is like on the one over here too, have to check it out. Well taken chiller...this looks awsome :thumbup:

Thanks man. I will post the other one over the weekend. It is in my camera, but it is identical to your other stone in your post. They come from two different cemeteries here. The cemetery this stone is in has 3 of these. I dont know the date of this one, but I will be there on the weekend...what a surprise huh....
:lol:

ya'll are killing me ... you take these shots and you don't know whether she's looking up heavenward or weeping?!?!

GO FIND OUT!!! I can't stand it!

Great shot, Cannuck!

Thanks anicole...I will see this weekend I hope...we are supposed to get snow, so hopefully I can get close enough. I might have to climb that tree.:lmao:

Yes, yes... show her face. maybe you can have a crow up on the cross so it'll look like she's looking up at the crow...

Calliope said:
Yes, yes... show her face. maybe you can have a crow up on the cross so it'll look like she's looking up at the crow...

Thanks Linda. I have a feeling me and these crows are gonna be in a long standing battle. hmm...wonder where I put that crow suit I bought. :lol:

gotta see you in a crow suit...so much material, so little time to make fun..

chiller, i love this shot.... now me and nicole will have to find one, climb up on the trees and take the shot, guess it will be me climbing, cause she is scared of heights...

so... look out for a posting from a hospital bed...!!

Most reactions

Back