What's new

Samples by an amature.

phototype

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Here are a few point and shoot pics. I'm saving for a Canon slr camera and the store I'm buying it from offers lifetime training on the camera for a small fee. That will give me more time to focus on the actual photography.
 

Attachments

  • $image-1157241948.webp
    $image-1157241948.webp
    128.5 KB · Views: 125
  • $image-2859934770.webp
    $image-2859934770.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 239
  • $image-588405779.webp
    $image-588405779.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 124
  • $image-2398248855.webp
    $image-2398248855.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 123
  • $image-3701778926.webp
    $image-3701778926.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 141
#4 and #5 are great shots IMO. Nicely done
 
I love #3, it gives me a vibe of those colour WWII pictures you find around of people working in the mills; very cool.
 
..the store I'm buying it from offers lifetime training on the camera for a small fee.

Lifetime training? For a small one-time fee?

Sounds like you hit the jackpot.
 
Lifetime training? For a small one-time fee? Sounds like you hit the jackpot.[/QUOTE

Yes $65 which includes training on the camera and a warranty. Lees in Ephrata PA
 
In the sunset pic, what is with the curve in the windmill tower?? Is that for real?
 
I like 3 & 4 best. Good job.
 
Going to be the oddball here, but #1 I think is really cool. Dig on the Logan plate.
 
:lmao: Lifetime of the camera.........:lmao:

I know sounds crazy. You must buy from them of course. I'm sure they set some stipulations before you buy. We shall see. They are local and they last real camera shop in our area of good ol Lancaster county going on 40 years.
 
You're off to a nice head start. I like these images. Keep it up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom