Samsung Galaxy Camera...

I hear ya on the Android devices - I started with the D1 & haven't looked back...I have had a few - mainly Moto & Samsung devices...I think I have root'd / ROM'd everything with the exception of my N7...

I hear ya on the Android devices - I started with the D1 & haven't looked back...I have had a few - mainly Moto & Samsung devices...I think I have root'd / ROM'd everything with the exception of my N7...

Paranoid Android is a nice stable complete rom for that.

Paranoid Android is a nice stable complete rom for that.

I have ran PA on my original Note, S3 and gNex...definitely a great ROM - love the tablet feature :)...

Had my S3 for about 6 months now, fantastic device, camera is great quality if used correctly not that i use it much, best feature for me is Bluetooth smart ready which means i can listen to music in my car from my S3 in crystal clear quality.

Had my S3 for about 6 months now, fantastic device, camera is great quality if used correctly not that i use it much, best feature for me is Bluetooth smart ready which means i can listen to music in my car from my S3 in crystal clear quality.

I swear nobody reads anymore :facepalm:

I have an HTC One S and HTC WP 8X and love the cameras on both of those phones!

Here's a shot from the 8X's 2mp front camera.

8250357963_e6fe231165.jpg

Nice all Pictures ,You can use an app like 'File supervisor' to move the existing images from interior recollection to External recollection.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back