Samsung Galaxy S10 plus results

Hi Alan

Great video. And your choice of music is perfect. Thank you for sharing.
What I discovered with the S10 you can create the slide shows that I have created right in the cell.phone and add the music the upload to YouTube. That blew my mind away. However it can accept only max 60 photos and I realized the videos I added are being cut off during the process.
The continuous videos were taken by pausing between takes. They look kind of seamless.

Hera, You do very nice work with a cell phone. The videos on your web were great and some of the places were real photo hot spots. I mess around with a Galaxy S7 but usually use a regular camera like the Sony RX100iv. Last year though I went on a little trip with my senior men's club to our local fire department's training academy. We watched the firemen work and the men's club members tried putting out fires with extinguishers we keep in our homes. I used and hand held the Samsung S7 as I didn't take my regular camera. I was very surprised what a good job the cell phone does, especially in good daytime lighting. The opening and last shot were not mine however the rest of the stills and video clips were done with the S7. Thanks for posting your web page and videos.

Hi Hera. I never use YouTube to edit. I don;t know if I cold edit on my S7. In any case, I use Lightroom 6 (licensed not the CC version) to edit my stills. I then move them and my 4K video clips to Photoshop Premiere Elements, a video editing program on my desktop computer. There I adjust the videos and move then and the stills into the order I want, add the music, intros, credits, etc. The program allows all sorts of transitions between video clips and stills. Although I try to keep them simple so not to distract from the images. I then create a 4K video and send it to Youtube like the fire department video you saw. The 4K video is also added to a memory card. It gets plugged into my 75" Sony 4K UHDTV to show there along with other videos I created. Home made videos with stills incorporated look spectacular on a large UHDTV. I use the video editing program to also create 1080 videos. Those I burn to a DVD and give to others to play on their 2K TVs or computers. Good luck with your work.

Hi Allan

My entire YoiTube upload from the Portugal trip was created in it entirety in cell.phone. Galaxy S10 plus.
Check the screen grab to show the features on the phone. Even the music choices were added in cell phone.
Then I share it on my YouTube channel directly from my cell phone.

Hi Alan

Great video. And your choice of music is perfect. Thank you for sharing.
What I discovered with the S10 you can create the slide shows that I have created right in the cell.phone and add the music the upload to YouTube. That blew my mind away. However it can accept only max 60 photos and I realized the videos I added are being cut off during the process.
The continuous videos were taken by pausing between takes. They look kind of seamless.

Hera, You do very nice work with a cell phone. The videos on your web were great and some of the places were real photo hot spots. I mess around with a Galaxy S7 but usually use a regular camera like the Sony RX100iv. Last year though I went on a little trip with my senior men's club to our local fire department's training academy. We watched the firemen work and the men's club members tried putting out fires with extinguishers we keep in our homes. I used and hand held the Samsung S7 as I didn't take my regular camera. I was very surprised what a good job the cell phone does, especially in good daytime lighting. The opening and last shot were not mine however the rest of the stills and video clips were done with the S7. Thanks for posting your web page and videos.

Hi Hera. I never use YouTube to edit. I don;t know if I cold edit on my S7. In any case, I use Lightroom 6 (licensed not the CC version) to edit my stills. I then move them and my 4K video clips to Photoshop Premiere Elements, a video editing program on my desktop computer. There I adjust the videos and move then and the stills into the order I want, add the music, intros, credits, etc. The program allows all sorts of transitions between video clips and stills. Although I try to keep them simple so not to distract from the images. I then create a 4K video and send it to Youtube like the fire department video you saw. The 4K video is also added to a memory card. It gets plugged into my 75" Sony 4K UHDTV to show there along with other videos I created. Home made videos with stills incorporated look spectacular on a large UHDTV. I use the video editing program to also create 1080 videos. Those I burn to a DVD and give to others to play on their 2K TVs or computers. Good luck with your work.

Attachments

• 20190708_194052.jpg
    20190708_194052.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I really like the Galaxy S10. its gorgeous photography and play many games at mobidescargar

Most reactions

Back