San Diego Skyline C&C

anm90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spending some time at home in San Diego for Spring Break this week and I went down to Coronado Island this evening and took a few pictures on the beach near Centennial Park. What are your thoughts?

1. ISO 200, f/8.0, 15 second exposure - 18mm

This one was taken almost exactly half an hour after sunset. Amazing how the colors just turn on! I have another picture from about 10 minutes prior and the colors are completely different. Very little PP done in this other than auto white balance and tones. Sharpened a bit as well. Shot in RAW and edited in Lightroom.

4458700355_c4a83cba98_o.jpg

2. ISO 200, f/25.0, 1/30s - 92mm
Auto white balance and tones, increased saturation of oranges and yellows to bring some more color into it, and that's about it as I remember. Shot in RAW and edited in ACR.

4459479700_1ed022e07c_o.jpg

Any C&C is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Both Pictures are really good man.But what I want to say is,in the first picture the light has got blurred and the clarity of water does comes out as it should be.

Nice pics. I agree that the first picture is a bit blurry. Did you have a tripod?

it was a 15 sec exposure. if he didnt had a tripop he got some holy steady hands :lol::lol:

Not sure what I could have done to improve the clarity of the lights in the first picture. The water is blurred because it was a 15 second exposure. I am using a tripod, however it is a fairly cheap one so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some movement from the wind blowing it. I did use the self timer on the camera.

Any suggestions?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back