What's new

San Diego

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
3
Location
Berkeley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went down to san diego over memorial day for some surfing and beaching


Padres ball park
bolts%20copy.jpg



Lonely Bro, Lord of the Brocean
lonely%20bro%20copy.jpg


C&C is welcome
 
Nice abstract stuff. I especially like the second one, that golden texture is charming, just annoying with that black thing in the bottom right corner (a bird I assume).
 
Nice abstract stuff. I especially like the second one, that golden texture is charming, just annoying with that black thing in the bottom right corner (a bird I assume).

You mean the surfer, which is in the title, "The Lonely Bro" ???
:lol:
 
XD I've not read this line, I was too attract by the shot ^^
 
I go for the 1st one. Also the 2nd is interesting but the subject in the lower-right side of the photo is hardly noticeable (is too small and to dark).

Well done
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom