What's new

San Francisco-- color (image heavy)

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I also made a thread of today's trip to SF with B/W photos. (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74739) These are mostly around Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Hyde St., and Ghirardelli Square.


1. The cliche skyline. It's not my greatest photo ever, but I had to edit it a little because it was taken out of the car window while driving on the Bay Bridge.
100_8223.jpg



2. Mmm... Hotel Stratford. :-P
100_8180.jpg



3. I got about 30 different seagull photos, but I decided that the composition of this one was the best.
100_8068.jpg



4. From Hyde St. Pier, looking across to the other side of Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli (I'm getting good at spelling that) Square.
100_8058.jpg



5. The best shot of the Golden Gate I could get, with a sailboat pleasantly obstructing it. I think I like this.
100_8003.jpg



6. Um, a little buoy thing.
100_7999.jpg



7. A different vantage point, with the same view as #4.
100_7994.jpg



8. I don't remember where I took this with the water area so large, but I thought it was a nice view either way.
100_7991.jpg



9. The water again. I have a little obsession with it since I haven't been to a beach since last June.
100_7975.jpg



10. Flowers at Ghirardelli Square.
100_7945.jpg



11. I couldn't decide if this should be in B/W or color, but since it's a newer looking ship, color seemed right.
100_7940.jpg



12. A farther out view of the previous picture.
100_7935.jpg



C&C?


-
 
wow... these are very nice.... especially the sailboat obstructing the GG bridge.... i kind like it.... your colors are awesome on some

keep it up.

IS your Profile correct that your only 14...... IF SO .... your gonna be ONE HELL of a photographer when you get older... dont give it up
 
Arhy-- thanks! I'd love to see some other people's SF photos, too!

wow... these are very nice.... especially the sailboat obstructing the GG bridge.... i kind like it.... your colors are awesome on some

keep it up.

IS your Profile correct that your only 13...... IF SO .... your gonna be ONE HELL of a photographer when you get older... dont give it up

Thanks!
And yes, I am 13. :-P Haha, thank you. I don't plan to give it up anytime soon-- and I agree, I'm seeing some improvements from when I first really started in January.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom