What's new

San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
819
Reaction score
79
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went over to Treasure Island today to take some pictures, and of course I HAD to take some of the Bay Bridge. Anyways, here's one of them, but I can't decide if I should go color or B&W..

IMG_6530.jpg


IMG_6530-2.jpg
 
definitely the color! Awesome! Is this a platform open to the public or special priviledge area you shot from?

that sensor dust spot in the top right (just right of the bridge) needs to be cloned out.
 
There were signs that said "area restricted" but me being daring and adventurous proceeded anyways . . :greendev:

I got questioned by a passing-by cop but I explained to him that it was for a project for school, and he left me alone afterwards
 
definitely the color! Awesome! Is this a platform open to the public or special priviledge area you shot from?

that sensor dust spot in the top right (just right of the bridge) needs to be cloned out.

Wow good eye mate
 
Absolute no brainer for me - COLOUR = awesome!

( or COLOR = Awesome! ;) )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom