Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is again the famous church of San Giovanni in Ranui at sunset, on the Dolomites (Italy). This is a one-minute long exposure and this time, after posting the B&W version a few days ago, I present it to you in colour. With Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and the incredible Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

SL2_2725.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Hard to choose, both great images, but colour version for me.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Very nice pic! I'll have to try some daytime, long exposures. Wish I had a better lens for it, though and a choice filter wouldn't hurt either.

Very beautiful image.....

Thank you very much indeed Jeff! :)

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :) About colour vs B&W, I think I like them both equally, for different reasons, but of course I appreciate it that I might be biased :D

Very nice pic! I'll have to try some daytime, long exposures. Wish I had a better lens for it, though and a choice filter wouldn't hurt either.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :) Well, I don't know what lenses you do have, but for this kind of work you don't need anything special in terms of lenses than you would not need for landscape work in general. Filters, that's a different story: I think you need to get the best filters you can, because they do make a serious difference and poor quality filters will make any lens look bad, no matter how good the lens is. More, if you get 100mm square filters they'll stay with you forever - you can use them on any lens from any camera manufacturer, so to me it's worth investing in them once and be done forever :) If you are interested, here is an article I wrote to compare different filters: BEST FILTERS FOR LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY REVIEW. Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Vieri

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :) About colour vs B&W, I think I like them both equally, for different reasons, but of course I appreciate it that I might be biased :D

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :) Well, I don't know what lenses you do have, but for this kind of work you don't need anything special in terms of lenses than you would not need for landscape work in general. Filters, that's a different story: I think you need to get the best filters you can, because they do make a serious difference and poor quality filters will make any lens look bad, no matter how good the lens is. More, if you get 100mm square filters they'll stay with you forever - you can use them on any lens from any camera manufacturer, so to me it's worth investing in them once and be done forever :) If you are interested, here is an article I wrote to compare different filters: BEST FILTERS FOR LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY REVIEW. Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Vieri

Hey, thanks a lot! That info may come in very useful some day to me or someone else.

Best regards,

Vieri

Hey, thanks a lot! That info may come in very useful some day to me or someone else.

You are very welcome, glad to be of help :) Best regards,

Vieri

Beautiful scenery. Very clear image. I love this pic. Thanks for sharing. :1247:

Beautiful scenery. Very clear image. I love this pic. Thanks for sharing. :1247:

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back