Sandhill Crane In road

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo Lady asked for a pic of a sandhill crane in the road so I finally got one a little while ago. Too bad I only had my little pocket camera with me at the time or I would've got a better picture. Maybe next time.

IMG_1133.JPG

wow how awesome..hope the crane wasn't thinking the baby was a meal.. wow that pavement must be hot for them.. beautiful crane.. and gator

Photo Lady asked for a pic of a sandhill crane in the road so I finally got one a little while ago. Too bad I only had my little pocket camera with me at the time or I would've got a better picture. Maybe next time.

View attachment 174974
still a great photo ..thanks Kirk.. wish i had all these animals here.. today i finally saw a deer they are everywhere around here but i never see them when i have my camera.... today with out the camera of course i see one in the best composition.. laying in a field of hay with just her/his head in view.. would have been a great photo.. so at least you had your small camera with you

View attachment 174974
still a great photo ..thanks Kirk.. wish i had all these animals here.. today i finally saw a deer they are everywhere around here but i never see them when i have my camera.... today with out the camera of course i see one in the best composition.. laying in a field of hay with just her/his head in view.. would have been a great photo.. so at least you had your small camera with you

You should get a compact camera and make a habit of keeping it with you all the time for those unexpected moments. I keep hoping to see a sasquatch or a UFO! :1219:

View attachment 174974

You should get a compact camera and make a habit of keeping it with you all the time for those unexpected moments. I keep hoping to see a sasquatch or a UFO! :1219:
thats true..but i am spoiled using the big camera.. i don't even remember the phone has a camera.lol.

46292616582_0373789830_o.jpg
one last SHC from Florida. Taken across the street from our house. We lived on a fresh water canal to a river -lake system.

FB.me/CRFinTN Facebook
www.flickr.com/crf8/

View attachment 175034one last SHC from Florida. Taken across the street from our house. We lived on a fresh water canal to a river -lake system.

FB.me/CRFinTN Facebook
www.flickr.com/crf8/

It's cool how they just take their time walking wherever they want. They aren't worried about cars or humans or anything it seems. I was taking pics of the moon last night and a very young armadillo acted the same way and walked in front of me like I wasn't there. (Well, they do have poor eyesight) I wanted a pic of him so bad but too dark and too big a lens. Poop! :048:

View attachment 175034one last SHC from Florida. Taken across the street from our house. We lived on a fresh water canal to a river -lake system.

My dog chases everything but them. He wants nothing to do with them.

FB.me/CRFinTN Facebook
www.flickr.com/crf8/

It's cool how they just take their time walking wherever they want. They aren't worried about cars or humans or anything it seems. I was taking pics of the moon last night and a very young armadillo acted the same way and walked in front of me like I wasn't there. (Well, they do have poor eyesight) I wanted a pic of him so bad but too dark and too big a lens. Poop! :048:

Most reactions

Back