Sandy on the Beach - BIKINI IMAGE - HOT GIRL WARNING - DO NOT ENTER!!!

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got all the way to the beach to find I had picked up my 10-stop and left the 3-stop ND filer at home....So I used my CPL which allowed me to get the frame.

Sandy Ho. I met her at a party last year and she blew my socks off with her beauty. This one edit from today...I just got home, sand all over the place. I got knocked down by a wave, saved my camera, cut my arm slightly protecting myself in the fall. My gear is all salty.

I have to do that again!!!

_POR7082-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

EDIT: ADDED 06/28/13

1017175_187549504742327_938732488_n.jpg

Edit June 30.

_POR7477-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

EDIT: ADD 7/1

_POR7083-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Uh.. she is centered, the white balance (or whatever you call it) is off, and there is no way that is real sky in the background, you painted it in! I can see the lines! ;) lol! (Yes.. I am KIDDING!)

NICE! Another gorgeous shot... love the tones in the water... and she is HOT! Smoking hot! A little brighter than I would do.. but you like bright! And that is OK!

There is a halo that looks post generated on the rock on camera left... what is that?

Last edited:
It's too wide for me, also looks photoshopped as far as her being super imposed into the background. The lighting seems a bit strong.

beautiful beach and pretty model. Did you get any shots where her feet aren't buried? For some reason that is bothering me. And I agree with the statement above about it looking like she is superimposed onto the background. Its the harsh shadows I think.

It's not photoshoped, the sky is kinda foggy (i didn't paint it in but I did apply a vignette and I can see now I screwed it up! :( ), salt spray was hellathick! I do like bright. Too wide? Lol, ok. As far as the centered, yeah Charlie it is a little more centered than the 1/3 mark but I wanted to frame her in with the cliff/rock ;)

It's not photoshoped, the sky is kinda foggy (i didn't paint it in but I did apply a vignette and I can see now I screwed it up! :( ), salt spray was hellathick! I do like bright. Too wide? Lol, ok. As far as the centered, yeah Charlie it is a little more centered than the 1/3 mark but I wanted to frame her in with the cliff/rock ;)

Uh Bill, I was teasing.. that first line was ALL BS! lol!

There.. I edited my original post! :p

I was thinking the same thing, she looks like she's photoshopped in, or the background is. The stance seems a bit awkward, but a nice sharp image of her.

I figured it wasn't actually photoshopped, there was just some separation with the model and background that I noticed after looking at it for awhile. I then inspected it closer after the comment about the sky... glad he was kidding because I was beginning to think my eyes are going bad!

I figured it wasn't actually photoshopped, there was just some separation with the model and background that I noticed after looking at it for awhile. I then inspected it closer after the comment about the sky... glad he was kidding because I was beginning to think my eyes are going bad!

Yea.. I was pulling Bill's leg a bit, figured it would be obvious! Should have used the Sarcasm font! lol! Sorry about that....

I need to find something to be an "expert" in so I can comment on totally unrelated subjects.. (where is that sarcasm font you guys are working on?)

:lmao:

As for the OP... that's very, very nice.

And the photo is good too! :lmao:

As for the OP... that's very, very nice.

And the photo is good too! :lmao:

Bill has been finding some absolutely gorgeous ladies lately... I am jealous! lol!

What makes it look so faked is the light is coming from two obviously different directions/sources.

Most reactions

Back