Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
295143016_MnMFv-L.jpg

I think the people in the shot add to its general interest. Nicely done!

Very nice, except for the tourists. Film or digital?

thanks a lot....digital!

I think the people in the shot add to its general interest. Nicely done!

thanks very much and I agree the people in this instance add rather than detract....all around Venice it's almost impossible to get shots without tourists...make that all Italy.

I really like the sky.

Thanks very much and I agree the people in this instance add rather than detract....all around Venice it's almost impossible to get shots without tourists...make that all Italy.

Take this as a compliment. The beauty of your country is only surpassed by the beauty of your women... :) A person could spend a year of their life in Italy doing nothing but sightseeing, and still not experience it all. So much history, culture, and great art. Your country truly is great.

I also like the tourists, I just wish they weren't looking at you. If they were looking at something else, that would be cooler. But we're talking a difference between 99 and 100 percent.

great shot, i actually looked up this place on wiki, spent a couple of hours reading about the area, interesting.

hey thanks a lot...glad you got some history too.

I really like the sky.

thank you.

Take this as a compliment. The beauty of your country is only surpassed by the beauty of your women... :) A person could spend a year of their life in Italy doing nothing but sightseeing, and still not experience it all. So much history, culture, and great art. Your country truly is great.

I also like the tourists, I just wish they weren't looking at you. If they were looking at something else, that would be cooler. But we're talking a difference between 99 and 100 percent.

I agree, in fact the reason I moved to Italy from Australia was for love... a woman of course....the tourists looked at me just as I pressed the shutter :lol:. Thanks glad you like the image.

Most reactions

Back