The Empress TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 3 Location Okinawa Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2007 #2 I love the second one...the colors are great.
femalephotography TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2007 #3 The color photos work better for me. My favorite is the last photo though, because of the composition which is pretty dramatic.
The color photos work better for me. My favorite is the last photo though, because of the composition which is pretty dramatic.
digital flower No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 1,409 Reaction score 36 Location CT Sep 3, 2007 #4 These are nice shots. My sister used to live on Canyon Road so I know it well and had to click this thread.
These are nice shots. My sister used to live on Canyon Road so I know it well and had to click this thread.
J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Sep 4, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 digital flower said: These are nice shots. My sister used to live on Canyon Road so I know it well and had to click this thread. Click to expand... I think I would love to live on Canyon road. Believe it or not, I am a native New Mexican and I had never been to Canyon Road........
digital flower said: These are nice shots. My sister used to live on Canyon Road so I know it well and had to click this thread. Click to expand... I think I would love to live on Canyon road. Believe it or not, I am a native New Mexican and I had never been to Canyon Road........