What's new

Santa Monica and Hermosa Beach

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some snaps of Santa Monica ... beating the summer heat.

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/1670903#189098315

Gary

Santa Monica Pier
189098315-L.jpg


Fountain
189099034-L.jpg


Street Entertainers
189101182-L.jpg
 
Hey... I was just there !!!!

nice shots, I love the fountain and the top down view, what did you climb?
 
Hey... I was just there !!!!

nice shots, I love the fountain and the top down view, what did you climb?

LOL - the bridge from Ocean Blvd to the pier.

here's another
189099839-L.jpg
 
the very last one is really great.... although seems overcontrasty or oversharpened a bit.

composition is just great.
 
I probably over-processed in order to get greater defination between the white crosses and light colored sand. Thanks.

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom