AleK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
230310_10150250575380786_144720490785_9555093_3035466_n.jpg

227141_10150254188030786_144720490785_9588626_3994768_n.jpg

can you say what you think ?

Interesting. I also like the placement of the signature on the first one LOL. Did you do #2 with green gel or post processed?

Although I normally find straight on poses for portrait shots rather boring, I think you have captured an essence of innocence along with a feeling of breaking the mold. The demure look of the subject, along with the rather understated wardrobe and the body language with arms close to the body and clasped hands shows a very reserved young woman that is in a situation where she is in a subordinate role. The slight tilt in her lips tells me as a viewer that these circumstances have weighed heavily upon her and she is quickly approaching the point of insurrection. Sorry, but just a bit of role play I had with the image.

I'm not too fond of the second image. I just don't get an emotion from it.

I really like the first image. I find the positioning of the watermark suspect but whatever lol. The second would be nice in B&W I think with no gel or Pp. And a might tighter crop. Otherwise its too much for me.

Really like the first image.
Placement of logo is wrong, imo. It pulls attention - and the wrong kind - from the shot

Second one really shows me nothing; the entire center of the shot is an expressionless mouth, neck and featureless upper chest. Why crop to show nothing? The green tinge just comes out of nowhere and is a puzzle.

Interesting. I also like the placement of the signature on the first one LOL. Did you do #2 with green gel or post processed?
Schwetty, that's blue.
You need your screen fixed :p

PP for color !! :D

the watermark, you're vicius, i've never tink this things !! :D
just center.

no crop for the second, more or less never crop on my picture :D.

the watermark, you're vicius, i've never tink this things !! :D
just center.

I must be too French for my own good. I did not even react to the placement of the watermark. :lmao:

Placement of logo is wrong, imo. It pulls attention - and the wrong kind - from the shot

Ok, all you perverts (no, no, not just you Traveler) get your minds out of the bible gutter. Not every society is obsessed with such nonsense.

Although I normally find straight on poses for portrait shots rather boring, I think you have captured an essence of innocence along with a feeling of breaking the mold. The demure look of the subject, along with the rather understated wardrobe and the body language with arms close to the body and clasped hands shows a very reserved young woman that is in a situation where she is in a subordinate role. The slight tilt in her lips tells me as a viewer that these circumstances have weighed heavily upon her and she is quickly approaching the point of insurrection. Sorry, but just a bit of role play I had with the image.

Love that. My own thought was of Tess of the d'Urbervilles. Very similar. :)

Bonjour Tharon!

Love the first one. But the second one does nothing for me at all. Don't like the bra strap or the slip one bit. It adds nothing that I can see and it would have made no difference if she had taken both of them off. Except help the photo.

By the way, Tharon, c'est Tharon Plage?

I really like them. Love the vintage colors.

Thats what I look at first when I look at women pics :) Crotch :D LOL JK

I must be too French for my own good. I did not even react to the placement of the watermark. :lmao:

Ok, all you perverts (no, no, not just you Traveler) get your minds out of the bible gutter. Not every society is obsessed with such nonsense.

I didn't mean that it is wrong to look at groins. Groins are the happy place.
It is just that putting the logo there just pulls the eye to a different center of interest and starts people thinking why the choice to put it there?
Everything we do is to get people to look where we want them to look and to think about it, at least in the mood we want.
IMO, it's just a distraction and hurts a nice picture.

If anyone posts pictures of happy groins, I'm there, but until then, :lmao:

you know, few thousand of people view this shoot, nobody say that, only USA's people !! :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back