X Pro 2
f/4.0
ISO 200
1/250 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 23 mm f/2 R WR
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

(Processed In LR & Colour Efex Pro 4)

20181208-untitled-27-HDR-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Good shot and it goes very well in mono.

I do not quite understand the blackened sky in this B&W rendering of the scene...I never did like that #25 Red (black sky) type look to represent blue sky...it just seems "not right in Black & White" to me...why would something that is the brightest area of a scene be the densest, darkest-toned part of the scene? I mean...that's not the way B&W tonal values work...

X Pro 2
f/4.0
ISO 200
1/250 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

View attachment 166743

Cheers,

Enezdez
A very nice image, but I agree with Derrel about the black sky. It works better for me cropped down to the cloud, to about 8x 10. Is he buried in NYC?

Very good image.....

Thank you very much!

Good shot and it goes very well in mono.

Thanks!

I do not quite understand the blackened sky in this B&W rendering of the scene...I never did like that #25 Red (black sky) type look to represent blue sky...it just seems "not right in Black & White" to me...why would something that is the brightest area of a scene be the densest, darkest-toned part of the scene? I mean...that's not the way B&W tonal values work...

Actually, it was a overcast fall/winter day, just a blah of a day so I figured let's spice it up with blackened sky... lol

X Pro 2
f/4.0
ISO 200
1/250 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

View attachment 166743

Cheers,

Enezdez
A very nice image, but I agree with Derrel about the black sky. It works better for me cropped down to the cloud, to about 8x 10. Is he buried in NYC?

Yes he is buried in Queens...

Most reactions

Back