What's new

Saturated Flow

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
9wbo.jpg
 
Same rock? I like the composition here better than the horizontal version.
 
This is really beautiful. ND Filter?
Thanks, yes a GND was used on this shot ;)
Same rock? I like the composition here better than the horizontal version.
yes Mike, same rock, same morning ;)
Same rock? I like the composition here better than the horizontal version.

I agree, great composition. but, I prefer the horizontal one!!;):mrgreen:
Thanks for looking and for commenting :thumbup: :mrgreen:
 
Outstanding! Gorgeous shot. I love this style of photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom