Saturday morning...

JonK said:
I think what he is trying to say is that it is obvious where you're passion regarding photography lies...in the street shooting. That said I don't think you should abandon all other forms of photography just yet or even perhaps ever! . You're still developing your skills and your eye and aiming your camera in many different directions at this point is only going to benefit you in the end.
You need to shoot but you can't get into the street 24/7 so take you're cam anywhere and everywhere you can or even point it at yourself ;) because it will all go to improving you as a photographer.
Many photogs end up shooting one thing and one thing only....maybe that will happen to you, maybe not....but I guarantee they all started out shooting a little bit of everything.
Go with the flow baby. ;) :D
thanks a mil jon:hug:: indeed it is the time to experiment.. but i do know where my heart and soul lies. thanks for the words:D

Meysha said:
I think he means that your people shots are just so much better than these shots. These are still nice but you manage to capture that perfect expression on people's faces.
thanks meysha... i guess everyone should have an area that they want to be good in .. and i know where i want to for sure.. so hope it gets better.. :) thanks:hugs:

JonMikal said:
i didn't miss the your 1000th and don't plan on missing any of the next 1000 ;)

nice architectural shots. interesting comp in the second and i like how you integrated the arch with the shadows.....good eye Mansi.
Thankyou JonMikal... your coments are indeed really very encouraging.. and i always look forward to them
thanks....:hugs:

Oh, I wasn't here to appreciate these.... so sorry.
I did open TPF from my sister's computer, but I am no longer surprised she is not REALLY into loading and looking and reading, only when I prod her on fiercely ... it is her cr***y screen that keeps her from enjoying photography via computer. My, I must be spoilt by my new one here!

Anyhow, now I CAN enjoy them and DO enjoy them!
The architecture photos as much as those of the "photographers at work" :).
The "Lost in the macro world" one... it took me a loooooooong while to find out what you meant by it, I almost overlooked the photographer in that pic entirely and kept thinking: why "macro world" - this is no macro?! ;) :D Silly me, eh?

And OF COURSE I like your photo taken by a friend!

Thanks Hertz.. and thanks corrina for looking and your comments :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back