Saturday night is alright for... TPF?

Dweller

Inconspicuous Supporter
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wake up people!

Tell us about your day!

I went to the dog park this morning, and then grabbed the camera and burned up some shots (nothing worth presenting yet but soon I promise!) Now I am kicking it in chat and listening to some music before I try to figure out what to do for dinner.

We just finished watching Sin City. I'm thinking that even if the baby does sleep tonight I won't be getting much....:shock:

Alison said:
We just finished watching Sin City. I'm thinking that even if the baby does sleep tonight I won't be getting much....:shock:

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!! I wanna see it again. :p

Today I updated my wardrobe, replaced my headphones (with some really nice ones purchased with an employee discount), saw my apartment with my dad to show it off, packed, and napped!

core_17 said:
I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!! I wanna see it again. :p

Artistically I thought it was great. However, I'm feeling a little nauseous now :puke:

Same here. worked all day!

i had an awesome party yesterday. Had a hell of a time
you can find the pics here www.sneeuwenbier.tk Which translates to snowandbeer, so you can get an idea of what kind of party it was :mrgreen: and today im off to a friend and play xbox......all day long. Its good being me

I lounged around the house for a while then went to the beach to have lunch with Malachite and watch him fly our slope gliders. Hopefully I'll learn to fly mine next weekend. :biggrin: Then I came home and turned my horses out to run and roll. It's been rainy all week so they were a bit spun up from being stuck in their stalls. The ground was muddy with big puddles so I was surprised when Mia literally walked into the middle of the biggest puddle and dropped and rolled. It was one of those moments that you wished you had a camera on you because it was just hysterical to see a 1200lb horse roll and thrash in the mud. :lol:

Yesterday I had a rehearsal and recording afternoon of a first presentation of a piece so far never performed (never ever), and I'm only now back from our presentation of said piece. Difficult to describe sort of music, to be sung a capella, by four-voiced-choir. We were 15 singers all in all. The composer was our director and one of the three bass singers all in one. Fun! :D

photogoddess said:
I lounged around the house for a while then went to the beach to have lunch with Malachite and watch him fly our slope gliders. Hopefully I'll learn to fly mine next weekend. :biggrin: Then I came home and turned my horses out to run and roll. It's been rainy all week so they were a bit spun up from being stuck in their stalls. The ground was muddy with big puddles so I was surprised when Mia literally walked into the middle of the biggest puddle and dropped and rolled. It was one of those moments that you wished you had a camera on you because it was just hysterical to see a 1200lb horse roll and thrash in the mud. :lol:

It's even more hysterical to see someone's horse try to roll around in the edge of a lake while they're still on the saddle.

MaxBloom said:
It's even more hysterical to see someone's horse try to roll around in the edge of a lake while they're still on the saddle.

Yeah - I've seen that happen. It looks really funny but it's terrifying to the person that's in the saddle. :shock: Nothing like a 1200lb animal trying to roll over on you and your tack. :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back