What's new

Saturday ride

photobug

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
1,562
Reaction score
11
Location
Pasco, WA
Weather was great, it was Saturday, I had to work Sunday & Monday, so I went for a little ride. Temps near 70°, almost no wind and a clear blue sky. Perfect!

1. the paper mill
finley_loop070217_01.jpg


2. I think this was gravel storage for road repairs, but I'm not sure.
finley_loop070217_02.jpg


3. the paper mill again (with the big blue scene hog in the foreground)
finley_loop070217_03.jpg


4. wind power!
finley_loop070217_04.jpg


These are with the little camera, so not the best quality, but I'm not taking the dslr along until I can get a pelican mounted on the rear rack.

Didja notice how sneaky this bike is? It's in nearly every shot I took. What a ham! :lol:
 
Now I see the benefit of owning a beautiful bike like that. Instant foreground interest!!!! :lol:
 
Yeah, you never lack for that. Cheesy little sucker is just shameless about it too! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom