What's new

Saturday walk through Amsterdam

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife and I went out to get some fresh air and a couple of CD's this afternoon.
If you like folk music; I found a CD by a singer/guitar player called Kreg Viesselman today. I'm playing it right now and it's a great album.

I used my brand new Tamron 18-200 for the first time today. It's a great lens to take for a walk :-)

Here are today's shots.

1
IMG_3645.jpg


2
IMG_3651.jpg


3
IMG_3665.jpg


4
IMG_3677.jpg
 
Nice stuff! I really like #2
 
Really like number 2 also..reminds me of an oil painting. Very nice :D
 
I like number two, a lot, as well as Kreg Viesselman thanks for sharing. You should check out Donovan Frankenreiter if you haven't already, you would probably enjoy him.
 
2 and 4 are great! :mrgreen:
 
@runninglance
I love that intro song on his site! 2nd is a bit too smooth for my taste. I'll see if I can find his album at my local record shop :-) Thanks for the link!
 
No Christmas decorations out and about anywhere in Amsterdam in this season???
Or did you quite deliberately skirt any motif that might show Christmas decorations?

I like the second!
 
@LaFoto
No, not much really. Remember this is Holland and we just had St Nicolaas...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom