What's new

Savage stands?

g-fi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
401
Reaction score
45
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tax return time = new gear time!

I'm going to be purchasing some actual background set ups to replace my ghetto DIY (but much loved) background set up.

Does anyone have strong feelings either way about the Savage set of gear? I am looking for something that is sturdy, but not a total PITA to transport. I want to get a support system that can travel and a more permanent/sturdy system for the studio. If you use a Savage system, do you like it? Their gear seems fairly cheap @ Adorama, and I am very wary of the "get what you pay for" factor, but I was under the impression it was a fairly reputable brand as well. Their seamless rolls are pretty affordable as well, I just want to get a heads up before I buy into a system!

TIA!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom