What's new

Savannah, GA Sunset

DirtyDFeckers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
488
Reaction score
2
Location
Savannah, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I wanted to throw this picture up and see what everyone thinks. I've done no editing whatsoever, so feel free to bash me around a
DSC_0339_01.jpg
bit.
 
:O that looks amazing imo congrats for such a amazing shot
 
Very nice, I would consider cropping to put the Sun in the centre horizontally.
 
Nice capture. I might be tempted to crop some off of the top, just above the sun/clouds. I would also crop some from the right, just past of the last blade of grass.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom