What's new

Saying hello & Newcomer pics

Jeroenofzo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello members of TPF!

After lurking around some weeks I decided to sign up.
I've gotten myself a new camera three weeks ago. My first (D)SLR; A Nikon D5000 with a 18-200 VRII. I was undecided between this and a 5100/18-55. I got a interesting package deal on the 5k, so that's how it is.
Took some photograps with it, and I'd really like to hear what you think about them!

dsc0114a.jpg


Tried some long exposure,

tpf03.jpg


Some flash action with my roommates cat,

tpf02.jpg


And trying some shallow DOF in the workshop of my university.

Will be infiltrating some threads from now, so see you all soon :lol:
 
Welcome to the forum!
YOur first one shows a very interesting eye for what you want to capture!!! Your cat doesn't look extremely happy with your flash action! LOL! and you definitely got your shallow DOF! Great start!
 
I like the first one that's a pretty good capture for starting out. I'd rather see violins than cats so don't think it matters on #2. #3 is just a test shot. I'd get someone using the equipment, that might be interesting and I don't see a lot of it. I sell machinery and would love to photograph some of my customers but they wouldn't be into that.
 
@MLeek: thank you for the kind words!
@Shootermcgavin: Thanks, although i do not quite get your statement regarding #2. What doesn't matter? Excuse me for misunderstanding but English is not my native language.
I've used the #3 in my portfolio for my education, Industrial product design. As my main focus was prototying I put in more shots of tools without human beings in the frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom